1. What is ColoringLife? Is it a Company or an NGO?
ColoringLIFE is a Social Cause Platform.
2. What does ColoringLife do?
ColoringLIFE helps people to connect with a Cause. ColoringLIFE helps NGOs to find volunteers to promote and support their cause.
3. How do you find Volunteers?/ How do you identify volunteers?/ How does it work?
ColoringLIFE lets interested people register with us. These interested volunteers can search for an exciting opportunity at a particular location/NGO/for a cause. They apply for the opportunity and the relevant NGO may contact them.
4. How many volunteers do you have?
NGOs can put their requirements of the NGOs on our website. Interested volunteers may apply to them.
5. How many requirements can we publish?
There is no maximum limit.
6. How do I register my NGO on ColoringLife?
Click on 'Register Today' on the NGOs page.
7. We need online volunteer/ we need volunteer who can help us from Home. Can you help us to search?
While creating volunteer opportunity on ColoringLIFE platform, please indicate if it is a 'remote' location opportunity.
1. Is ColoringLife an NGO?
ColoringLife is not an NGO. It helps NGOs find interested and skilled volunteers to promote their cause.
2. I want to volunteer. What is the process?/ what is the next step? /How do I become a volunteer?
You can register with us through Facebook, email or Twitter. Through our 'discover' page, search for volunteering opportunities based on preferred location, cause, NGO and skills. Apply for the opportunity that interests you by clicking on 'Apply now'. The NGO will be sent your application by our platform. The NGO will contact you further.
3. I want to volunteer, but I don't know where and how?
'Discover' webpage lets you search a volunteer opportunity based on your preferred location, cause, NGO and skills. You can then choose from the numerous possibilities.
4. Is it possible to volunteer virtually/ volunteer from home. How do I contribute?
When searching for volunteer opportunities on the 'Discover' page, tick the check box- remote location.
5. Is it possible to volunteer only on specific days (certain weekdays. or weekend)?
Yes, while creating your profile, please indicate your choice of days when you can volunteer.
6. How can I get in touch with an NGO?
After applying for an opportunity, your application is sent to that NGO. ColoringLIFE also sends an introduction email to you and the NGO, after which you and the NGO can mutually align for the expectations and needs for that particular opportunity.
7. I can't find any suitable opportunity in my area.
Please revisit the website in a few days. Keep searching for the preferred location opportunities. ColoringLIFE is in a constant process of bringing your local NGO requirements to you.
8. For how many days/months do I have to give my time to a cause?
This entirely depends on you. While creating your profile or looking for opportunities, you can choose them on the basis of duration.
9. Will I get a certificate for the volunteering work?
Please discuss this with the NGO you want to work for.
10. Can I apply for multiple opportunities?
Yes! If you can dedicate your time for multiple causes, please go ahead!
11. After applying for a volunteering opportunity, what do I have to do? The NGO will contact me or I have to contact the NGO?
Once you apply, the NGO receives your application and an email via ColoringLIFE. They will contact you.